Monday, May 2, 2011

One year later...

Cesarean awareness month has come to an end and I am curious to see that it has been a year since I posted about my skin to skin experience in the O.R. SEE HERE

This post by far gets the most hits of any post on my blog, with dozens of people from all over the globe viewing it daily.

Of all the hard things about my little son's birth, (which is in a couple of days!) I am grateful that there are good things too. It makes me feel a sense of purpose to have a way to positively influence births. I hope that by letting the world view us in our first meeting we will help other mothers and babies meet each other sooner.

I have hear that the first two years after a traumatic birth are the hardest. So I'm almost there. Please wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I love this photo. I am a birth educator in aust looking for image to use on my website for my embracing caesaeran birth services.

    I would love permission to use your photo and happy to pay for the privledge.

    Warmly,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,

    I have been "off-line" for a few weeks please email me at
    mjbray@playvancouver.com to discuss photo use.

    Thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete